- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights?
Francisca Sales Llorens
Company address: C/ BARRANC, 03516 Benimantell - Alicante
You can contact the owner by any of these means:
Contact telephone number: 620 20 19 76
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA SENT THROUGH:
- Purpose: To provide you with a means so that you can contact us and respond to your requests for information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated new processing, your personal data will be deleted.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless required to manage the contracted services or if there is a legal obligation.
On our website we offer you links and services related to different social networks (e.g. Facebook “Like”). If you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with the information on your visit to said website.
Therefore, it is advisable to inform yourself about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before starting to use them:
To the extent that the processing of personal data is carried out within the framework of social networks whose providers impose operating rules, the obligations of Francisca Sales Llorens will be limited to those aspects in which it is free to act. Under no circumstances will Francisca Sales Llorens extract data from social networks, create profiles of its users or collect additional personal data related to tastes, hobbies or way of using social networks, without the express consent of those affected.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible at their postal or electronic address (indicated in the Responsible section), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority ( www.agpd.es ).
www.nasilvana.com only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and third parties, which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use, which in any case will be installed after a period of time. of reasonable time so that the user has time to decide whether to give consent or not.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you always inform us that there has been any modification to them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.